Questions for freshly brewed beer from AdstraGold Microbrewery:
1) What is the taste of beer compare with traditional microbrewery?
Same and if not better. In fact, it is even fresher because it taps directly off the microbrewery tank instead of piped beer from cold-room storage tank.
2) What is the alcohol content of AdstraGold microbrewery beer?
Factory tested 4.88% for all types beer and with slight variations .
3) What type of beer can AdstraGold Microbrewery produce ?
We produce up to 10 basic international beer. Basically German beer, Austria beer, US beer or Australia beer and Belgian beer and Honey beer too! The beers are most drinkable as compare with any traditional microbrewery or large brewery factory around the world.
4) Is the beer filtered or un-filtered?
All AdstraGold Microbrewery beers are un-filtered. In fact, with yeast remained in beer, it gives extra aroma and favour. Also, it gives extra vitamin too for healthy consumption.
Questions related to AdstraGold Microbrewery Systems:
1) Do I need to a microbrewery license for beer manufacturing and how much it costs?
To setup the microbrewery at premises, the brewing license is S$43,200 annually in advance if you own the brewery systems and brew your own inhouse beer. With our franchising scheme, you save S$43,200 annually!!! Adstra Systems Pte Ltd will pay the licensing fee.